i´m thinking about to mount a front fender extender.
As I see, there are some items:
1. ABS plastic from pyramid plastics: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zH0AAOxy2d9SV90G/s-l1600.jpg
2. Carbon fibre from Bluebird engineering: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/4CwAAOxyFd1SIy9S/s-l500.jpg
3. fender flicks from Red-fox.com:
Which one would you prefer?
1. is mate, not glossy. But, I think, more easy to be drilled for fixing it
2. Carbon is more stiff. Very light. Perhaps not so easy to be fixed with rivets or screws and bolts.
3. interesting, because also available in white
has anyone experience???
I know there are some threads concerning the extender of Pyramid. If I had glossy black fender I would easily go with no.2.