Beiträge von Vosking

Hi,

My name is Kees from the Netherlands and riding a RV90 from the early 90st. This year i started to repair my little bike and did a complete restoration of the body and the engine. The engine had not run for 6 years and the oil inside lets say was not what it should be. After a cleaning of the carb and gastank the engine (and some minor issues) ready to run, after plus minus 200 kicks and some languish that i will not repeat on this forum the engine was finally running and instead of taking it easy, it was a first 50klm ride in i think it was 30 plus degrees. This resulted in a broken piston ring because of a dirty oil pipeline (CCI the one that go's to the carb area). This is all fixed and have rode around a 1000klm since. Beside its difficult to find roads were you can ride 70/75 and by that almost always ridding the same dykes up and down (how typical dutch to ride over dykes :) ). Well i hope to find some interesting discussions and reviews and i hope that i can make myself a little useful to support others. Greetings Vosking.